Omega Step provides Career Counseling and Guidance services to students from Class 8 to 12. All students guided by Omega Step gain valuable insights about their core personality traits, skills and aptitude. Accordingly they select career path suited best for them and thus ensure a happy, fulfilling and prosperous life.
Omega Step is founded and owned by Mr. G.R Agarwal. He is a motivated and tenacious individual who wants to dedicate a great portion of his life in educating and counselling students from all backgrounds. He believes that with the right direction and motivation, no career goal is impossible.
About G.R Agarwal
G.R Agarwal has completed his Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics from Mumbai University along with MBA in Marketing. He has a Certification in Global Career Counselling from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA Extension) and has been certified as to their Super Counsellor. He is also certified in Counseling and Guidance by Ministry of Education, Government of India.
Below are some of Mr. Agarwal’s certifications which he achieved over the vast expanse of his career journey:
- Six Sigma Black Belt, American Society for Quality, USA
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Project Management Institute (PMI), USA
- Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA) Exam passed, ISACA, USA
- Certified Information Security Management System Lead Auditor from IIQM, Govt. Of India.
- Certified Software Quality Auditor (CSQA), Quality Assurance Institute, USA
- Certified Software Testing Engineer (CSTE), Quality Assurance Institute, USA
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) v3 Foundation, UK
- Post Graduation Certificate in IT Project Management from IIT, Mumbai
- Certification in Media and Law from Xavier’s Institute of Communications, Mumbai
- Certification in Customer Relationship Management from Symbiosis, Pune
- Level-1 course in French Language, Alliance Française de Delhi
- Basic and Advanced Certification in Vedanta, Chinmaya Mission, Kerala
- Certification in Sri Aurobindo Studies, IGNOU and SACAR, Puducherry
Apart from his versatile academic experience, Mr. Agarwal has a vast professional experience in various positions having worked with MNCs like Accenture, Tech Mahindra, Nomura, Hewitt Associates, Essel Group, Blue Star Infotech, ICICI Bank. He has conducted training on various knowledge areas such as Project Management, Human Resource Management, Quality Management, Information Security and technical training related to Software Development. Coaching and mentoring junior team members for further career progression and chalking out their career path had been a part of his work profile. Mr Agarwal’s exposure to the industry and his constant involvement with training and coaching the new workforce makes him a topmost choice for career counselling.